- Local multi-player mode
Technical sheet code
- This app is built with vanilla HTML, CSS and JS, no frameworks and no external dependencies.
- Though the app seems like a Single Page Application, it isn’t using any spa frameworks/libraries. The implementation is just switching between ‘.show’ & ‘.hide’ css classes for blocks of html.
- Learnt refactoring codebase, as my first implementation was a mess, a clear example of ugly code.
- Realised building a game is more fun than building landing pages.
- Implement online multi-player mode
- Implement computer mode
- The designs are from a frontend mentor challenge
Frontendmentor is a platform offering, some free and paywalled professional designs for Frontend developers to create stunning projects to showcase in their portfolios.