- Add / Remove products from the cart.
- Generates the total price on checkout.
- Validates checkout form on client and also on server.
Technical sheet code
- Built with Next JS, Typescript, and used Tailwind CSS for styling.
- Opted for the App router in Next js.
- Implement a headless CMS like Sanity to make adding, updating, and removing products seameless.
- Implement stripe payments just as a working example.
- Write end to end tests and unit tests.
- The designs are from a frontend mentor challenge
Frontendmentor is a platform offering, some free and paywalled professional designs for frontend developers to create stunning projects to showcase in their portfolios.